Last Revised: March 16, 2018
This policy covers the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site. We will not sell this information to anyone.
We collect the information that you supply to us on the Site. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will share your information with third parties outside of our organization in order to fulfill requests you make to us.
Access and Control
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time.
In addition, you can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number at the end of this policy:
- See what data you have entered on the Site, if any.
- Change/correct any data you have entered on the Site.
- Have us delete any data you have entered on the Site.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.